The journal of an armed robber (Three)

04:12


life is a game, we are all gamers in the game of life - johnny 2015

Three.

I parked my car in the parking lane of the hotel and gave the park attendant the key,
"How are you sir? " he asked politely as he collected the key. 
" I am fine, I hope you are too, by the way , has your sister returned to school?" I made it a point of duty to be familiar and generous with the work force in the hotel,because they are the eyes and ears of the hotel, I get my informations from their gossip, but they don't know the real me, they just think I am a curious guy who loves hearing new things.

"Sir, she has not returned, since the asuu strike ended last week tuesday, she is still preparing ,she will t go next week. "
"Good, Give her this as a gift from me" I said and handed him some wads of notes.
His eyes bulged and from his demeanor, I can sense he won't give her, but I don't care.
 "thank you sir , you are very generous"
"Oh you are welcome " I said and made to leave.
" Sir" he called and pointed to a shiny black sedan" you won't believe it , that car belongs to the commissioner of education in this state, he came in with two girls, who are young enough to be his daughters. "
" wow, everybody wants to enjoy these days" I said and walked into the hotel lounge.
I found my gang playing snookers in the game room.
Let me introduce my gang members to you, we are only four in number and I am the leader and brain of the gang, you know about frank, so I will just move to the other two, Alex and Jack;  
Alex, is a big brawny muscled man , he spends his day in the gym and the game room, he is the iron man during our operations, a slap from him, just a slap would put the most troublesome man into order; very aggressive, easy to anger, he is single and familiar 
with girls,he lives in the hotel.
Jack on the other hand is a  slender guy, he has an innocent face, but I tell you he is a snake, he is deadlier than Alex, he is a misogynist and a sadist too, he hates women with passion , he dislikes many things, he is our spy, he is always present at locations and update us on the current situations before we carry out our operations, he also lives in the hotel.
"Hey king" they all called as I entered the game room.
"Hi you all, who is winning the game? " I said and moved to the snookers table
"Who do you expect? Of course its me, I am whooping his ass. "Alex said. 
"You know I am not paying attention to this game, else I would have won. " Frank said. 
"Shut up man! You can't play it" interjected jack
"You know I am a married man, so show me some respect. " Frank said and we all laughed except Jack of course. 
" guys I am actually here, to brief you on the operation tonight, so when you are through with the game, meet me at the Red room" I said.
The Red Room is our operations room in the hotel, it is far away from other rooms , and off limits to the hotel customers, it is the only place where we can talk freely about operations without being heard or interrupted. 
" Oh ,ok, I am going there already" jack said and walked out of the game room. 
"Smith, did you know that Mandy just brought in new girls for customers tonight?"Alex reported. 
"Did she? I thought she brought in new girls last two weeks, isn't it too soon? I asked
" I asked her too, but she told me customers are already tired of the old girls and want new ones, but the old girls are still on display though. "Frank replied. 

Apart from the legal running of the hotel, we offer a off the side brothel for rich men, and Mandy is the one in charge of that department,the business is bringing in large proceeds, so we don't complain but I will go see Mandy , I don't want this place crowded  with hungry girls.
"When you are through with the game,you guys should join Jack at the Red Room, I will go talk to Mandy. " I walked out of the room having said this.


it is taking shape, don't miss the next chapter

Please subscribe to be the first to read the next update.

If you enjoyed this article,join thousands of others and get free email updates

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts