The journal of an armed robber (one)

02:51


Copyright
©2015 by Olanipekun John( dandywriter)
johnolanipekun112@gmail.com
No part of this story may be reproduced by any
means without the prior permission by the
author. Anyone who wishes to repost this story
to any other online forum, Facebook group, blog
or any other website should endeavour to
acknowledge the author's identity and kindly
notify the author by sending him a mail.

The characters in this story are not related to the author nor anybody whether alive or dead..it is just a figment of the author's imagination

Kindly subscribe on this blog to follow this story
And like our Facebook page here
You can also follow the author on twitter here

Life is a play and we are all actors and actresses in the play of life, God has written the script,but he had given us the chance to edit and rewrite it.use your chance well - johnny 2015


cover by :  Olakunle
O8146770866


I am writing this journal for my future unborned,maybe they will get to see it or not,I don't know.What they would do to it, their business,who knows I might never get to marry, soon i might be arrested by the police, convicted by the court and sentenced to death by the judge.

June 15th ( Monday)

Today is Monday, the D-day,we have planned and arranged all our movements, we d break in ,take the money and get out without too much fuss,nothing must go wrong tonight. I love success, maybe that is why I have many admirers.


Yes I am an armed robber and I am proud of it,criticize me if u want,but the true fact is that  we are all stealing something from somebody,if you praise the corrupt leaders we have now even after they steal millions of dollars,you are not fit to throw a stone at me,well I don't blame the leaders,man must fend for himself in any way he deems fit

Forgive me if I don't give you my full name and details,this journal might get to the wrong hands and I don't want the police hot on my tail, i have lot of businesses and operations to execute,police trouble would be a huge distraction,but for the records ,you can call me smith,you should know that's not my real name,I conned the name from the gun I use now, a smith and Wesson,slick in the hand,it has always been a faithful friend during operations..well now I know you are thinking that I am a killer , but you don't really have to worry, when I come to ur house and you cooperate with me,we will be good,my humble friend is always there with me just to warn any heroes that might want to get any ambitions that could be harmful to my health..don't know why some guys would try to act brave in front of their girlfriends,who will run to another lover if they get killed in the process..Fools are born every minute as they say..
My phone is ringing,I have to pick it,in my line of work, information is power and power might just be the thing that will save your life.

Its Francis, one of the members of my 4 man gang

"Hello ..who is this" I know its Francis but I am always on my guard,the gang members knows this and they dont get angry every time I pretend I don't know the caller. I understand the Nigerian police are getting wiser everyday, and I do watch movies too.

"Its frank,Hello king,arent u coming to the base?we are all expecting you" did I tell u,I am reffered t
o as king by my gang members?
I checked the time..it is 8.40am in the morning..wow,how time flies.

"Allright tell the rest,I will be with you soon,now don't go drinking booze,I don't want u all to be high when i come there, today is the day and we have to plan the getaway'


Francis laughed and said"Allright king,I will tell em" and the line was off..

I thought about Francis,he is a married man,with two kids and he runs a  5 star hotel, the Paris hotel and suites we use as our base,we hung around the bar of the hotel to hear and listen to the latest news and gists in town,and believe me, it is worth the time because we are never short of information, courtesy of blabbing drunken arrogant men and women...poor francis wife benedicta,a very nice woman,she thought Francis was into legitimate business, it would kill her to know her husband is a Robber and an armed one at that,maybe francis should be the one writing this journal, so he could leave it for his children, and they will see how their father struggled and make people unhappy to make them happy..but what do francis know?nothing,other than booze and women,did I tell u, he cheats on his good wife too? When I marry,I think I might leave this business for the sake of my wife and my future kids..marry? I don't think I will ever do that, I don't trust women, if they are not after your riches, they are after your downfall.

well that's the future ,it will take care of itself,this is now ,time wait for nobody ,it is 8:55am by my clock, time to hit the bathroom.....

As the saying goes, it is not over until it is over.stay tuned

Comment on this story, your comments keeps the author going..

If you enjoyed this article,join thousands of others and get free email updates

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts